From HulaBula <Hulab...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Use of custom style sheets
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:29:53 GMT
;) good question, till now I installed it together with firefox (you're
asked, if you wanna install it). I recently searched for a standalone
install and found only this version:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/inspector/ (didn't try it though)
DOM inspector let's you browse the DOM tree of your page and you can
see, which style-rules from which stylesheet are applied to a certain
element (see http://www.clagnut.com/blog/340)

-cle