From HulaBula <Hulab...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Use of custom style sheets
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:51:34 GMT
look at this tutorial from oracle and just replace the namespaces and
file-names with trinidad ones! worked well for me!

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/index.html

changes in trinidad:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/from_ADF_to_Trinidad

clem

Causevic, Dzenan wrote:
> I did make those changes but still no success. I am still getting default look.
> This is the excerpt from the source file:
>
> <link rel="stylesheet" charset="UTF-8" type="text/css" href="/seekerreg/adf/styles/cache/blue-desktop-unknown-version-en-gecko.css"><script>var
_AdfWindowOpenError='A popup window blocker has been detected in your browser. Popup blockers
interfere with the operation of this application. Please disable your popup blocker or allow

>             <link href="/seekerreg/stylesheet/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet">
>         </head>
>
> Can blueSkin.css be placed in web/stylesheet directory where the custom sheet resides,
or does it have to go to some type of web/adf/styles/cache like what we get above?