From HulaBula <Hulab...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Use of custom style sheets
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:53:24 GMT
Does it work now? I ran into a similar problem and now figured out that
the config-parser treats
<family>
    blue
</family>

different to

<family>blue</family> (<-- which will work)

You can see that behaviour if you step-debug through
CoreRenderingContext.java. (linebreaks are not trimmed)

greets!

clemens