From Jeantine Mankelow <jeant...@corp.peace.com>
Subject Re: Problem with af:table inside tomahawk tree2
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 06:35:05 GMT
So you don't think that there is anyway we could modify the tree2
component to make this possible?
It is just that we really want the tr:table functionality everywhere,
but we also want to use the t:tree2 functionality as we have different
types of nodes to display.

I would also recommend that you change section 2.1 of your FAQ page as I
think in it's current state I think it is slightly misleading.  I would
have thought I could use any tr component with any standard component

      2.1. Can I use standard Faces tags with Apache Trinidad?

Yes; all standard Faces tags can be used with Apache Trinidad. You can
even use <h:form> instead of <af:form> without losing any Apache
Trinidad functionality.