From "Counsell, Keith M." <kmcou...@provbank.com>
Subject selectInputDate popup failure in m1-SNAPSHOT drop
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:56:52 GMT
Hello,

My attempt to use the selectInputDate component from the June 20, 2006
m1-SNAPSHOT drop is running into a bit of trouble.  Everything is
working perfectly except the pop-up date chooser.  A window does open
when the icon is clicked to launch the chooser, but the URL is not
found.  The requested URL is:

http://localhost:8080/MyApp/__ADFv__.jsf?_t=fred&_red=cd&value=115711976
9504&loc=en-US

The result is a 404 for /MyApp/__ADFv__.jsf.

It seems that everything else is working correctly; the js libs are
loaded, images are found, and so on, so I believe that my resources
servlet mapping is correct -- of course, I could be wrong or have
something else misconfigured.

I am using Trinidad's June 20, 2006 m1-SNAPSHOT, Facelets 1.1.11 with
the bundled Sun JSF 1.2 build, and JBoss 4.0.2's bundled Tomcat 5.5.9.

Can anyone offer a pointer to a solution or a suggestion as to what
might be wrong?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Keith