From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tr:inputText Skinning Question
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:20:03 GMT
You cannot do it until the patch is applied, but that patch use a new state
API and although it works perfectly for input, we had some problem using it
with IE and a more complex component so that's why it was not commited yet.
As soon as I commit it, you will be able to do what you want using:

af|inputText:required af|inputText::content

This will works in both outside and inside panelForm.

Regards,

~ Simon