From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad button-skinning
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:57:35 GMT
Not very hard, our problem is more with the desupport it represents.
Currently button skinning use an image generation library, this is how you
can make buttons with round edges and such using skinning. Allowing
background-image means we lose that, so we still have to figure what will be
the best way to keep supporting most feature. The idea of having two distinc
button components was raised, but we are not sure yet.

Regards,

~ Simon