From "Stevan Malesevic" <stevan.malese...@oracle.com>
Subject Getting external context parameters from the ResourceLoader
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:30:57 GMT
 All, we are facing one issue in the current ResourceLoader mechanism. The issue is that resource
loader does not have access to the underlying servlet object which means it can not access
external context initialization parameters. We need this feature to be able to pull in some
initialization parameters from the web.xml into ResourceLoader to correct configure it.  The
bottom line is that we need support from Trinidad for this feature. Does anyone have preference
how to resolve the issue? One idea was to pass a map of init params into resource loader.
 Thanks, Stevan