From Martin Koci <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Stress testing of trinidad based application
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:19:03 GMT
Have anyone tried Jmeter with a JSF  - trinidad application ?

We used JMeter before for legacy, JSP-only based appliaction. Now than
apllication is rewrited with trinidad components and we go to profile
it.

But there is an issue with token based state server mechanism - each
view obtains unique token - but this token is recorded with jmeter and
send again to server. But in than time is token invalid so state manager
cannot restore view.

I there a workaround or a better stress testing framework or tool?

Thanks,

Martin