From Martin Koci <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: Emphasize important fields with skin
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:42:56 GMT
Hello Simon,

unfortunately that solution will not work with IE.

In my case I have

where 'styleImportant" is placed in skin file as:
.styleImportant {
	color: #325fa4;
	font-weight: bold;
}

With Firefox it works because html input inherits (in sence of CSS) font
size and color. But IE doesn't support CSS inherit for this.

Maybe I'm looking for a way how to place 'importantStyle' to html input
element rendered with tr:inputText renderer - now it is rendered as
style class on enclosing span.

Thanks

Martin