From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject Use of custom style sheets
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:42:30 GMT

I am a beginner to Trinidad components and I have a simple question regarding the use of style
sheets.
I am getting default look for tab components, however my page is using my own style sheet
and now I need to get these tabs to use the same colors as the rest of the page.

The documenation is not so clear, that's why I am posting here for help.
I created WEB-INF/trinidad-config.xml file and added following directive: <skin-family>blueSkin</skin-family>
Then I created WEB-INF/trinidad-skins.xml like this:
<skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
    <skin>
        <id>
            blue.desktop
        </id>
        <family>
            blue
        </family>
        <render-kit-id>
            org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop
        </render-kit-id>
            stylesheet/blueSkin.css
    </skin>
</skins>

Finally I placed blueSkin.css (the one from the demo page) in my web/stylesheet directory.

However I still get a default look for my tabs. What am I still missing here?