From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject ADF Faces v10 with NetBeans 5.5
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:48:04 GMT

I needed some extra functionality for my current project, and I came across ADF Faces.
I downloaded it and I followed the instruction on the installation process. That installation
says that I need to place adf-faces-api-10_1_3_0_4.jar and adf-faces-impl-10_1_3_0_4.jar in
my projects /lib directory. However when I add those files to the lib directory I can not
run (deploy) my project from the IDE which in this case is NetBeans v5.5.

It does build the project, however when I try to run (deploy) it gives me the error message
saying that it can not find requested .jsp files

Is it possible that this is yet unknown bug with NetBeans?
Is there any other previous version such as 9, or 8 still in distribution for the download?
I would like to try with some older version and see how that works, cos I am pretty sure there
is a bug in version 10