From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: ADF Faces v10 with NetBeans 5.5
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:21:54 GMT
I am open to anything at this point. That's why I would probably go with Trinidad instead of
ADF Faces. I need a project that will be fully supported in the future. That's why I think
Trinidad would be definitely the better choice.

Dzenan Causevic
Software Web Developer
NaviSite, Inc.
Syracuse, NY
(315) 453-2912 x5346

-----Original Message-----
From: Günther, Thorsten [mailto:Thorsten.Guenther@medocino.de]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:00 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: ADF Faces v10 with NetBeans 5.5

Yes, Trinidad is (based on) the ADF Faces donation from Oracle. But I would not say it's the
same thing since there already have been made numerous changes in the Trinidad code base.

Trinidad is still in the incubator at Apache so there is no subproject homepage at myfaces.apache.org
by now. But there are already a couple of pages about Trinidad in the myfaces wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ADF_Faces
The build linked in the wiki is somewhat outdated, you can find a current build at
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/

AFAIK all elements included in ADF are also available in Trinidad, but some of them have been
renamed (documented in the wiki).

Perhaps looking at the Trinidad demo helps you to solve your problem even if you plan to stick
with ADF. The configuration ist still pretty much the same apart from name changes.

Regards,
Thorsten