From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: ADF Faces v10 with NetBeans 5.5
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:26:10 GMT
Well isn't the ADF Faces and Trinidad the same thing?
I thought Trinidad is just a new name for ADF Faces which were donated by Oracle to the open
source community. I am confused but anyway...

Is Trinidad separate project? Does Trinidad allow me to create tab manues and hierarchical
trees that are expandable (windows explorer view)?
Where can I download Trinidad? What is the home page for the Trinidad project?

Dzenan Causevic
Software Web Developer
NaviSite, Inc.
Syracuse, NY
(315) 453-2912 x5346

-----Original Message-----
From: G√ľnther, Thorsten [mailto:Thorsten.Guenther@medocino.de]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:56 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: ADF Faces v10 with NetBeans 5.5

Hi Dzenan!

This is the user list for Trinidad, so maybe the people in metalink and/or NetBeans lists
can provide better help for your problem.

Perhaps you try using Trinidad and take look at the sample-application to see differences
in setup, URI or something.

Regards,
Thorsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----