From "Steve Vangasse" <st...@boardshop.co.uk>
Subject MenuModel and navigationPane
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:57:49 GMT
I'm using MenuModel navigation with a navigationTree component within the
"navigation3" facet of a panelPage component. This has been working fine
without any problems. Today I thought I would try using tabbed navigation
with my MenuModel using the "navigation1" facet and a navigationPane:

<f:facet name="navigation1">
level="1">
     <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
action="#{node.getOutcome}"/>
     </f:facet>
</f:facet>

This doesn't seem to work. Clicking on a tab just refreshes the current page
without any error messages in my logs. I tried it with a hardcoded action
string that I know works elsewhere on the page and it still didn't work. I
then tried it with some hard coded child commandNavigationItems without the
MenuModel and it did work.

Is there a problem with navigationPanes and MenuModels (I'm running on the
latest trinidad build downloaded today)?

Thanks,

Steve Vangasse
www.boardshop.co.uk