From andrew.w.woos...@gsk.com
Subject Re: Error building POM on mvn install
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:51:34 GMT
I've tried this several times, but with no luck.  It always fails in the
getting POM for 'javax.servlet.jsp:jsp-api' step.

BTW, Maven was failing during the "cd trinidad/plugin; mvn install"
process and I was able to get it to work by re-running it several times.
This new problem, however, occurs during the  "cd trinidad; mvn install"
process, and it fails every time I re-run it.

-Andrew

"Simon Lessard" <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com>
21-Aug-2006 15:43
Please respond to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org

adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Error building POM on mvn install

Hello Andrew,

Sometimes the connection to the repository timeout. You can try to run mvn
install a second time to see if it works.

Regards,

~ Simon

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository//javax.servlet.jsp/poms/jsp-api-2.1.pom