From "Rick Rodriguez" <RRodrig...@valleywater.org>
Subject RE: unsubscribe
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:46:56 GMT
I recently submitted another empty-email,and received this:

////
adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org mailing list.

at adffaces-dev-owner@incubator.apache.org.

Oops, that confirmation number appears to be invalid.

The most common reason for invalid numbers is expiration. I have to
receive confirmation of each request within ten days. Also, make sure
the entire confirmation number was in the reply you sent me. Some
e-mail programs have a habit of cutting off some of the reply address,
which can be quite long.

I've set up a new confirmation number. To confirm that you would like

   RRodriguez@valleywater.org

removed from the adffaces-dev mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

   adffaces-dev-uc.1156790235.okfilaalhkcbhililbcj-RRodriguez=valleywater.org@incubator.apache.org

or click here:
        mailto:adffaces-dev-uc.1156790235.okfilaalhkcbhililbcj-RRodriguez=valleywater.org@incubator.apache.org