From "Rick Rodriguez" <RRodrig...@valleywater.org>
Subject RE: Trinidad session handling & replication, configuration issues
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:59:42 GMT
Can someone please give me the proper way of getting my email off
addfaces list.
I have followed these directions with no positive outcome:

adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org mailing list.

at adffaces-dev-owner@incubator.apache.org.

To confirm that you would like

   RRodriguez@valleywater.org

removed from the adffaces-dev mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

adffaces-dev-uc.1153847211.boogoibibhhnchnkoflm-RRodriguez=valleywater.o
rg@incubator.apache.org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into the