From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Closing dialogs
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:24:21 GMT
On 24-Aug-06, at 1:45 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> oh yes,
>
> that is very specific to my use case.
> I create a user during my wizard and return it on the last page.
> that's all (I use the processScope here, not a must)
>
> returnFromDialog() works too.

I was looking for a way to terminate a dialog via a navigation rule,
though (or at least without needing to explicitly reference something
that calls returnFromDialog()).

> I think Jonas will port this article to Trinidad ([1]).

Hmm, that looks like it's a bit more comprehensive than the
documentation in the devguide that's in Trinidad svn; I'll have to
give it a mroe careful read tomorrow :-)

L.