From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Empty SelectItems
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 05:24:06 GMT
Does Trinidad by any chance include an alternative to the standard
SelectItem which would allow a null value? I need to be able to
include an empty items in some inputSelectChooseOne lists, and I
can't see a way to achieve that using the standard SelectItem class.

Alternatively, does the Trinidad alternative (tr:selectOneChoice)
have a way to supply an empty option? The documentation for the
'unselectedLabel' attribute *seems* to imply there's a way, but I'm
not sure what it might be ;-)

--
Laurie Harper
Open Source advocate, Java geek: http://www.holoweb.net/laurie