From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Closing dialogs
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:33:45 GMT
Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean. Presumably ${processScope.tmpUser}
refers to an instance of a return listener that calls returnFromDialog
()? I realized after posting that I could always put the
returnFromDialog() call into a method on a managed bean that wasn't
tied to a specific view. I guess that reduces the need for a 'magic'
outcome for closing dialogs.

L.