From "Benj Fayle" <bfa...@maketechnologies.com>
Subject RE: tabIndex - Solution?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:27:20 GMT
I was just about to make a post regarding tabindex myself. I would
really like to see this supported as a pass through attribute as well.
>From my viewpoint that is the simplest mechanism.

Is there a reason this hasn't been implemented in the past?

Benj Fayle

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Robinson [mailto:dannyjrobinson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:12 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: tabIndex - Solution?

Guys,

Looking through the components, I see we don't pass-though 'tabIndex'.
know it's a little flawed in its design (no relative values etc.), but
we're
wondering how to best control this without having such an attribute.

Do we just live with the default behaviour, or could we find a better
solution?

Thanks,

D.

--