From G√ľnther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject First click on commands fails if PPR occured beforehand
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:16:27 GMT
Hi!

When I use PPR on a page, for example via autoSubmit in some element, a click subsequent to
the PPR on a command-button reloads the whole page but does not issue the intended command.
A second click (on the same or another command-button) issues the command as expected.

I use a current trunk build of Trinidad and facelets.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before and can give me hint how to solve this?

Regards,

Thorsten