From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error building POM on mvn install
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:29:00 GMT
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/javax.servlet.jsp/jars/

it's there are you behind a fire wall or so ?

         http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGONHTTP-6

*snip*
    <repository>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <id>java-net</id>
      <name>java.net repository</name>
      <!-- NOTE: this URL must be HTTPS.  However, unfortunately this
           doesn't work behind a firewall.  See:
         http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGONHTTP-6
           ... for the source of that problem.  Users behind firewalls
           will have to manually download the files from this repository
           and transfer them to their local repository.
      -->
      <url>https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/</url>
      <layout>legacy</layout>
    </repository>