From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad capabilities document (was Re: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:19:09 GMT
I was not able to run your application in tomcat

1. had to remove the second
   <context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
        <param-value>client</param-value>
    </context-param>

entry

2. some tags are named (see [1] and [2] for more)
 -panelForm => panelFormLayout
 -selectInputDate => inputDate

than it worked in Tomcat.

Maybe you want to try that in Geronimo too?
And you should fix the provided war, so your bug will be closed
as invalid, I guess.

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_renaming