From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad and Tomahawk
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:43:27 GMT
I am wondering, where you read that. We will try to migrate some stuff,
but migration is a *hard* and long going story.

Like adam I am -1 on addind that stuff to Trinidad for the same reasons.
He bet me in responding about seconds ... :-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com