From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing dialogs
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:45:35 GMT
On 8/23/06, Laurie Harper <laurie@holoweb.net> wrote:

> On 24-Aug-06, at 1:45 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > oh yes,
> >
> > that is very specific to my use case.
> > I create a user during my wizard and return it on the last page.
> > that's all (I use the processScope here, not a must)
> >
> > returnFromDialog() works too.
>
> I was looking for a way to terminate a dialog via a navigation rule,
> though (or at least without needing to explicitly reference something
> that calls returnFromDialog()).

Nope, this is not currently available.  tr:returnActionListener
is what you need.

A navigation rule wouldn't be enough, because it isn't
just returning from the dialog, it's returning with a property.
I guess we could have some sort of EL-navigation hybrid,
like:

  <outcome>return:#{foo.bar}<outcome>

-- Adam