From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad capabilities document (was Re: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type)
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:40:44 GMT
Chris,

Looking at the source code for JarFileUrlStreamHandler over
in the geronimo codebase, it looks as though they've got a pretty
bad bug:  their handler is not reentrant (you can't parse one file out
of a JAR while in the middle of parsing another).  This is 100% legit
code on our part (and it'd be a major pain to overhaul our code
not to do it).  I think you'll need to file a bug against Jetty or Geronimo.

-- Adam