From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad and Tomahawk
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:40:46 GMT
There has not been a decision on adding either role checking
or force ID to Trinidad.

My personal starting position is that I'd be -1 on adding
either.  Role checking is better accomplished via setting
EL on disabled and readOnly, and force ID is unnecessary
in JSF 1.2 with h:form prependId="false" (and the
removal of requirements for using f:subview).

-- Adam