From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: tabIndex - Solution?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:18:33 GMT
One gripe with tabindex has been its complete lack of relative
indices.  And it raises a bunch of questions once you have components
with more than one tabstop.  Take inputDate;  it has both a field
and a button to show the dialog.  Or table, which ends up having
several.

Basically, tabindex half solves the problem, but creates
a ton of new problems.  I don't like implementing half solutions...

Does someone have a good proposal for a tabindex solution
that addresses those issues?

-- Adam