From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Skin Examples - Could people upload
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:56:52 GMT
Guys,

If people are willing, it would be fantastic if people could upload
somewhere their custom skins, such that people could get an idea of the
possibilities available through the Skinning Framework in Trinidad.  I know
there are some basic examples around, but these tend to be quite similar, so
I'm looking for examples that go beyond simple changes.  This would open up
the skinning skills to a wider audience than just those who have a really
good css grasp and act as an ideas exchange.

Could we utilise the wiki for this purpose?

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.