From Chris Herborth <chr...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad capabilities document (was Re: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 21:07:05 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> I was not able to run your application in tomcat
>
> 1. had to remove the second
[... duplicated web.xml entry ...]
> 2. some tags are named (see [1] and [2] for more)
> -panelForm => panelFormLayout
> -selectInputDate => inputDate
>
> than it worked in Tomcat.

Fixed those and tried again, with the same result, so it's definitely
not my bug.  Which wouldn't have surprised me, I'm a total n00b with
this stuff... it's all magic to me. ;-)

Thanks for checking it, Matthias, I'll update the WAR file attached to
the JIRA entry.

--
Chris Herborth (chrish@pobox.com)           http://www.pobox.com/~chrish/
Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist.