From Chris Herborth <chr...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad capabilities document (was Re: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 01:59:20 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> would be also great if you give us a ping, when your article is published.
> (Are you using Trinidad now?)

It's part 4 of a 5 part series for IBM's developerWorks site about
Geronimo, Eclipse, and JSF... not terribly in-depth tutorials, since
we're covering MyFaces, Tomahawk, Ajax4jsf, ADF Faces/Trinidad and Swing.

But sure, I'll try to remember to post here when it goes up. :-)

I don't actually do any web application development, my interest in
Trinidad came from this tutorial series...

--
Chris Herborth (chrish@pobox.com)           http://www.pobox.com/~chrish/
Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist.