From Chris Herborth <chr...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad capabilities document (was Re: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:27:57 GMT
Adam Winer wrote:
> Thanks - I hope I'm right. :)    Let me know what
> the Geronimo folks say.

I haven't had a chance to hassle them on the mailing list yet (although
I was asking after a more recent build on their IRC channel... build
machine is broken, apparently), but I did find this in their JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-22

I _think_ it's the same issue, and it's marked as fixed... trying to
track down a more up-to-date build now.

I'll let you know if their trunk fixes my problem. :-)

--
Chris Herborth (chrish@pobox.com)           http://www.pobox.com/~chrish/
Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist.