From "Baker,Jonathan" <Bak...@oclc.org>
Subject Trinidad and Tomahawk
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:32:33 GMT
I believe that I read somewhere that while in incubation the important
attributes of tomahawk (forceid, role checking) would be added to the
trinidad components.  Unfortunately I cannot remember or find where I
read that statement.  I wanted to verify with the list that this is
true.  Will trinidad and tomahawk eventually be merged into one set of
components that support the skinning and things of ADF, but also support
the forceid, and role checking of tomahawk.

JB