From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:55:16 GMT
Yes, but that was not my point. I agree that we should add some doc about
it. However, what is strange is that many uses

To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Content: unsubscribe

I may be wrong, but To: and Subject: are easily understandable, but I don't
think many unsubscribe engines allow "unsubscribe" content.

On the other hand, there's a chance to guess the unsubscribe method from the
subcribing one, that people obviously found since they're on the list. I
agree that it's quite obscure though. There was that post about someone who
received spam mail asking him to subscribe though, but I sure hope that's
not the case of everyone.

Regards and sorry if that looked blunt,

~ Simon