From "Mikhail Grushinskiy" <mgrushins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combining Trinidad and Tomahawk in single web app
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:46:10 GMT
We tested it with myfaces-1.1.4 and tomahawk-1.1.4 (no facelets) on weblogic
with both JDK 1.5 and JRockIt using JProbe and also FacesTrace.
Surprizingly with state saving on "server" the bottleneck was within
ApplyRequest values and Validation stages which
took more time even than rendering. Application stage is not taken into
account but it was taking much shorter time in our
case due to hibernate and ehcache.
Are there any ways to speed up ApplyRequestValues and Validation?

Thanks,
--MG