From "Mikhail Grushinskiy" <mgrushins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad + Myfaces 1.1.4 + Facelets 1.1.11 (or Facelets 1.1.6)
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 06:28:01 GMT
I got it fixed. It was error in missing bean declaration in faces-config.xml.
It caused conversion error.
which wasn't displaying either. There was message in the log though

01:52:26,593 ERROR [HtmlMessageRendererBase] Could not render Message.
Unable to find component 'name' (calling findComponent on component '_id7').
If the provided id was correct, wrap the message and its component into an
h:panelGroup or h:panelGrid.

After wrapping it into panelGroup I was able to see conversion error.

Thanks

> Can you try the MyFaces version, posted here [1]?
> This is a MyFaces issue, which *should* be fixed in that
> version. If not, posting the JS (JavaScript) error would be great.
> I suggest using "FireBug" (see [2]).
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.x/
> [2] https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1843/
>
> On 8/9/06, Mikhail Grushinskiy <mgrushinskiy@gmail.com> wrote:
> > both h:commandButton and h:commandLink
> >

> > On 8/10/06, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Buttons?
> > >
> > > <h:commandButton/> ?
> > >
> > > There was/is an issue with myfaces. but solved in 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT.
> > >
> > > the viewhandler should only be defined in web.xml, not in
> facesc-onfig.xml

> problem.
> > > Now

> the
> implements
> ViewHandler.
> config.xml,
> > > its

> decorates

> saving.
> > > -->

> saving

> some
> improves
> in
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE

> application
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHECK_FILE_MODIFICATION

> is
> providing

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter

> > > org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderer.encodeBegin
> > > > >

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.htmlBasic.HtmlFormRenderer.encodeBegin
> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive
> > > (
> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive
> > > (

> el-ri.jarfrom

> examples
> > > of