From "Danny Chen" <Danny.C...@chordiant.com>
Subject Problem with in setup.
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:33:28 GMT
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?  It used to work when I used
the version from Oracle.  But with the new version of Trinidad, I can't
get it to work anymore.  I think I already made all of the name changes
in xml, jsp, and java.  This exception is thrown during setup.  I can
still use other parts of the application that are not JSF based.

- Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml

Aug 14, 2006 5:15:30 PM oracle.adf.view.faces.component.UIXComponentBase
_createType

SEVERE: Could not load type properties

java.lang.NullPointerException

      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:261)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:158)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.FilteringClassLoader.findClass(FilteringClas
sLoader.java:83)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.FilteringClassLoader.loadClass(FilteringClas
sLoader.java:68)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:158)

Thanks,

Danny