From "Steve Vangasse" <st...@boardshop.co.uk>
Subject Iteration in Trinidad Tables
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:49:34 GMT
I'm not sure whether this is a general JSF question or specific to Trinidad - it does involve
the use of Trinidad's forEach tag so here we go:

I'm trying to create a table representing a list of products. Each product has a list of options
(small, medium, large etc). At present I'm using a table within each row that lists these
options. Ideally I would like to use the panelList component with iteration supplied by Trinidad's
forEach component but the product variable created by the table is not availble to the forEach
tag. It just so happens that I'm using facelets but the same problem applies to it's version
of JSTL forEach tag.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Vangasse
www.shopformat.com