From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Oracle ADF Faces and Shale
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:56:13 GMT

> The line that concerns me is:
>
> RenderKit with renderKitId 'oracle.adf.core' was replaced.
>
> I suspect that's got something do with this problem,
> and wonder if Shale does anything funny with renderkits.

Shale doesn't define any renderkits itself, although it does define a couple
of components with renderers in the default renderkit.

Jonathan, are you using the shale-tiger.jar library in your experiments?  If
so, could you try removing that and seeing if it changes things?  That
suggestion is because the tiger extensions are the only part of Shale that
cares at all about renderers, and we might be able to isolate the ultimate
cause.

Also, in order for me to reproduce this, I presume you're using the ADF
Faces components that you can get from Oracle, not the Trinidad components
here, right?

-- Adam

Craig