From "Joe Reger, Jr." <reg...@gmail.com>
Subject processTrain to attach two view-ids to one stop?
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:33:25 GMT
Hi all!

Is there any way to tie two view-ids to one train stop?  I'm
configuring my stops in faces-config.xml:

    <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>survey1</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>com.dneero.processtrain.ProcessTrainPage</managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>none</managed-bean-scope>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>viewId</property-name>
      <value>/researcher/researchersurveydetail_01.xhtml</value>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>label</property-name>
      <value>Start</value>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>outcome</property-name>
      <value>survey1</value>
    </managed-property>
  </managed-bean>

Is the proper way to set the value of viewId to a comma-separated list
of view-ids?

      <property-name>viewId</property-name>
      <value>/researcher/researchersurveydetail_01.xhtml,
someotherpage.xhtml</value>

Joe