From "Rick Rodriguez" <RRodrig...@valleywater.org>
Subject RE: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:36:49 GMT
Can someone please help me in removing my email from this post.
I continue to receive emails even after following the directions in the
"ADF Faces"
Automatic generated unsubscribe email.

This is the automatic generated email I get, and have followed with no
luck.
Any help would be appreciated...

at adffaces-dev-owner@incubator.apache.org.

To confirm that you would like

   RRodriguez@valleywater.org

removed from the adffaces-dev mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

adffaces-dev-uc.1153847211.boogoibibhhnchnkoflm-RRodriguez=valleywater.o
rg@incubator.apache.org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into the