From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:23:32 GMT
Hi Jörg,

> When reading the mailing list and looking at the code I get the
> impression, that Trinidad is changed quite heavily at the moment. This
> includes APIs, component names and so on.

Yes, we are currently changing the packages and some clazzes.
Idea/Goal is getting rid of "ADF" inside the code base.

That done, a renaming of some components will happen. See [1] for more

> Is there a plan or at least some idea when this is going to stabilize?
> Is some kind of release planned?

After all of these tasks is done, we will prepare the first milestone release.
That is going to happen early August. Note Trinidad itself is not
instable; lot's of TestCases are really supporting my work on the
renaming front. Sine we are now in the incubator, without any release;
there is no better time for changing stuff like that

> I would appreciate any indication as we would like to use Trinidad for
> some live applications in the near future.

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_renaming

--