From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:47:01 GMT
Yes that stuff is committed. _CompontUtils too.

You mean TOMAHAWK-516 ? I just asigned it to me.
Will (or must) take a look on it.

Can you please give an update of the status ?
Also what's the *conflict* now is?

Would be great!

-Matthias

On 7/16/06, Cosma Colanicchia <cosmacol@gmail.com> wrote:
> Martin,
>
> have you already committed that change? As I pointed out in another
> thread, I've submitted a patch that will likely conflict with yours if
> commited.
>

> Ciao
> Cosma
>

> 2006/7/17, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com>:
> > As a workaround for the form problem, I've made the form searching
> > routing of MyFaces aware of the Trinidad form family - so the trinidad
> > form should be found as well.
> >
> > I'd be glad about any test results!
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > On 5/26/06, Cosma Colanicchia <cosmacol@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thomas, I'm using the MyFaces RI. I think that the <t:commandLink>
> > > problem is related to *not* using the MyFaces renderer for the
> > > <h:form> component (like in TOMAHAWK-416).

UIForm.

a dummy form and its clear
a submit, but the expected
is because the _link_hidden_

the dummy form isn't created
so the onclick javascript

and I tried with both <h:form>
with dummyForm at first, if I can get

on the list, using both.
Faces

components (and <t:commandSortHeader>s) don't work,
javascript functions such as clear_myFormId don't get
the _link_hidden_form isn't generated anymore. The rendered
string <!-- MYFACES JAVASCRIPT -->, and looking at the
that both the adfFaces and the ExtensionsFilter are invoked,
script are actually rendered in the page.

would happen, but this may be a MyFaces
been some discussion on the main MyFaces
this.

in the archives.. do you know if
MyFaces, Tomahawk and ADF Faces in a

you using?