From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] JavaScript Popup Calendar
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:04:09 GMT
Hey Mike,

yes that is the goal. but for some reasons user's won't / can't use
Tomahawk (or MyFaces) in their production. I think that was the reason
for this thread. Creating a custom one on top of the Trinidad Podling
is ok for me. For the tomahawk stuff, we should take a look at Dojo
([1]). On the ApacheCon I saw that they have now "xml namespaces",
means <dojo:wiget ... /> instead of *hacking* JS.

I know some projects, that are not allowed to use MyFaces; they stick
with IBM or the RI.

-Matthias

[1] http://dojotoolkit.org/~dylan/dojo/tests/widget/demo_DatePicker.html

--