From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy the WAR file
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 01:54:48 GMT
well, the WAR from the continuum build works for me on TC.
Not used JBoss (they have tc included, right?)

So what ugly messages are you seeing?

-Matthias

On 7/4/06, Chaitanya Kadaru <chaitanya.kadaru@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was deploying the WAR file on jboss which was available from the download, but then
I was getting a lot of classcastexceptions.

> AM I missing anything basic? Please help me.
>

> Thanks
>
> Chaitanya Kadaru

don't want those ugly borders, maybe we could create a skinning hook for this component.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18