From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:22:19 GMT
As a workaround for the form problem, I've made the form searching
routing of MyFaces aware of the Trinidad form family - so the trinidad
form should be found as well.

I'd be glad about any test results!

regards,

Martin

On 5/26/06, Cosma Colanicchia <cosmacol@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thomas, I'm using the MyFaces RI. I think that the <t:commandLink>
> problem is related to *not* using the MyFaces renderer for the
> <h:form> component (like in TOMAHAWK-416).
>

> 2006/5/25, Thomas Spiegl <thomas.spiegl@gmail.com>:
> > Cosma, seems like you are using the Sun RI as JSF implementation.
> >
> > see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-416
> >

> > On 5/25/06, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > So it is a must that a renderer for a certain component family needs
> > > to be able to render out all components belonging to this family? I
> > > don't see why you couldn't just use a different renderer-type for the
> > > UIXForm component...
> > >
> > > regards,
> > >
> > > Martin

I'm leaving the office.

components (and <t:commandSortHeader>s) don't work,
functions such as clear_myFormId don't get
isn't generated anymore. The rendered
<!-- MYFACES JAVASCRIPT -->, and looking at the
the adfFaces and the ExtensionsFilter are invoked,
actually rendered in the page.

but this may be a MyFaces
discussion on the main MyFaces

the archives.. do you know if