From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:18:49 GMT
Can you explain me better how do you mean for "clears all hidden
fields for all links, and their parameters"? I'm looking at the source
of this page: http://www.irian.at/home.jsf (I don't have a myfaces
playground to experiment with at this time), and I don't see an hidden
field for *each* commandLink, I see two forms, so two _link_hidden_
fields and two clear methods..

Cosma