From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:19:42 GMT
It looks like Martin has done a similar work, fixing all the form
searching routines, so that part of my patch should be dropped. The
addHiddenCommandParameter problem seems to be still there.. do we want
to wait for a complete solution or, in the meantime, apply the js hack
to make JSCookMenu work?

Cosma

wrote:
> [...]
talked about that.)

Mario's recent addition of
instead of the instance of UIForm.

component, a dummy form and its clear
<t:commandLink> or
trigger a submit, but the expected
this is because the _link_hidden_
a "linkDummyForm:commandLinkId" has been
of the component is different (its name

component, the dummy form isn't created
recognize its parent form), but no
the page, so the onclick javascript

info about making they work togheter, if
problems.

snapshots.. and I tried with both <h:form>
some issues with dummyForm at first, if I can get
it tomorrow, now I'm leaving the office.

<matzew@apache.org>:
> [...]
people on the list, using both.
and ADF Faces

components (and <t:commandSortHeader>s) don't work,
the MyFaces javascript functions such as clear_myFormId don't get
Also the _link_hidden_form isn't generated anymore. The rendered
includes the string <!-- MYFACES JAVASCRIPT -->, and looking at the
I can see that both the adfFaces and the ExtensionsFilter are invoked,
MyFaces script are actually rendered in the page.

why this would happen, but this may be a MyFaces
there's been some discussion on the main MyFaces
issues like this.

more carefully in the archives.. do you know if
using MyFaces, Tomahawk and ADF Faces in a

are you using?
around commandLink?

- discussed on myfaces dev - regarding "auto
dummy form